Want to be a ChiliHead? If you're
known for your warm welcome, creative mind and great work ethic, Chili's might be the place for you
The Server is responsible for taking food and beverage orders; entering orders quickly and in proper sequence; serving food and beverages for guests in their section as well as other sections; coordinating with the kitchen to ensure timely service and quality of the food; and providing the highest quality of service to the customer at all times; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Takes food and beverage orders, places orders, delivers orders, checks back after delivery of food to ensure guest satisfaction, observes guests to respond to any additional needs
- Maintains table appearance by pre-bussing, checks drink levels, removes clutter and provides adequate napkins, etc.
- Presents check for payment and provides change as needed
- Follows customer service, adult beverage and cash handling policies and procedures
- Keeps station clean, sets up and takes down station tables appropriately
Requirements and Qualifications:
Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages
- Requires at least 6 months of closely related serving experience, work experience in high volume or fast casual dining restaurant environment preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
- Requires the ability to walk, bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
• Post ID: 17664714 mobile