- We have? openings for a full-time ASSOC, CATERING TO YOUposition.
- Location: Mobile Infirmary Med Ctr, 5Mobile Infirmary Circle, Mobile, AL 36607. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: 2 week rotating schedule, 12 hour shifts, rotating weekends
- Requirement: Food service and/or customer service experience a plus
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison??s hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafs feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company??s Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine??s ??Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013? and one of Training Magazine??s top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Responsible for patient food service on assigned units (e.g., menu selections, tray assembly, tray delivery and pick-up, special requests and in-between food delivery).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates with nursing departments, clinical dieticians and other personnel to provide excellent patient services.
- Introduces the \"Catering to You\" program following scripted methods to new patients.
- Takes patient menu selections prior to meals and offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences.
- Assembles trays according to patient menu on tray ticket and retrieves trays from patients' rooms.
- Complies with regulator agency standards, including federal, state and JCAHO.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient's rights policy as outlined in the facility's HIPPA policies and procedures.
- Follows Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines when handling food, cleaning work stations and breaking down patient tray line.
- Follows facility and department infection control policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, task
• Post ID: 18234128 mobile