BLC is a 48 State Refrigerated Carrier that is 100% Owner / Operator driven, based in Springfield, MO and hiring nationwide!
Valid CDL & Minimum of 2 years recent OTR experience required to submit application
We are part of the Prime Logistics Fleet meaning we pull Prime Trailers and are dispatched thru Prime Inc. Contracts are 3 years on brand new trucks with a balloon payment at the end if the driver wants to purchase the truck.
Minimum Qualifications To Apply
- Must have 2+ Years OTR Experience in last 3 years - Under 2 Years will not be considered
- 23+ Years Old
- Clean MVR (No DUI, DWI s or no more than 2 speeding tickets in 3 years).
- Drivers must be willing to stay out 2-3 weeks at a time. There is no forced dispatch!
We offer Late Model Peterbilt’s, Kenworth’s, and Freightliner’s with no money down ! Trucks have a 10 speed transmission with Thermo King Rigmaster APU’s, double bunks, 70 inch sleepers.
At the completion of the lease the driver has an option to purchase the tractor, or turn it in for another new one and will receive the balance of maintenance and Performance Bond money that has been accumulated during the length of the lease (usually around $10,000 - $15,000).
- Our average driver brings home $1000 - $1500 per week.
- Solo drivers will run everything east of the Rocky Mountains,
- Team operations run coast to coast.
- Drivers average around 2200 2600 miles per week and run percentage freight.
- Current fleet average is around $1.80 per mile all miles loaded and empty.
- BLC retains 15% of line haul amount to cover Liability, Cargo, Trailer Interchange insurance and I also supply a Company paid Prepass for every truck.
- Tolls, Scales and Reefer fuel are paid for by drivers.
- We run Qual Comm elogs and all our trucks are set on 65 mph.
- Drivers must have a smart phone with email available as well.
- Health insurance and have several bonus programs offered
- Comdata fuel card with fuel and maintenance discounts past on directly to the driver.
- EZ Pass that covers tolls with a 20% discount given directly back to drivers each week.
- Lumpers are paid by company, about 45% of all loads are drop and hook.
- Trailer washes are reimbursed by company.
• Post ID: 17223610 mobile