- We have an opening for a full-timeSUPV, CATERING TO YOU position.
- Location: Infirmary Health; 5 Mobile Infirmary Cir, Mobile, AL 36607.Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Must be available for morning and afternoon shifts and rotating weekend shifts.
- Requirement: Food service and or previous supervisor experience is a plus.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison??s hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafs feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company??s Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine??s ??Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013? and one of Training Magazine??s top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Coordinates patient meal service and special requests/needs for the Catering to You Program. Ensures employees are adequately trained and units are properly staffed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees systems and processes to ensure that the strategic and operational objectives of the Catering to You service are accomplished.
- Supervises catering associates.
- Ensures alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Interacts with nursing and evaluates on a daily basis patient meal selection, tray completion, tray delivery and tray retrieval process.
- Is responsive to patients' needs at all times. Resolves patient concerns or complaints immediately and/or reports concerns to supervisor as appropriate.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient's rights policy as outlined in HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal, state and JCAHO.
- Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure the quality and safety of food supply.
- Completes required documentation, reports and logs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilit
• Post ID: 18464048 mobile