ACCOUNTING TAX SENIOR MANAGER, FRANCHISE SERVICES
FORWARD THINKING: EMPOWERED PEOPLE: MAKE AN IMPACT
Requirements for Accounting Tax Senior Manager, Franchise Services:
- Broad knowledge of tax law
- Experience conducting tax research
- Extensive experience working in individual, partnership and corporate tax areas.
- Ensures that tax returns, and other compliance returns are prepared in accordance with professional and Firm standards.
- Maintains familiarity with qualifications of all staff members; reviews staff assignments for appropriateness.
- Monitors time budgets.
- Leads staff and provide on-the-job training; reviews work papers and returns prepared by staff.
- Anticipates problem areas and questions that will arise during the course of a project.
- Keeps Partner informed of all-important developments; analyzes problems and recommends solutions.
- Works to develop responsible, trained staff by assisting in performance evaluations.
- Prepares invoices for clients and communicates details of the fees to clients and the consulting relationship manager.
- Possesses a complete knowledge of the Firm's philosophy and its opinions on financial matters.
- Maintains knowledge of general economic and political trends of possible tax or other legislation that could affect the business climate.
- Attention to client service and adding value to clients' businesses is an integral part of the job requirements. Managers must demonstrate their ability to identify cross-selling opportunities and follow through with those opportunities or refer them to other professionals if necessary.
- Takes responsibility for accuracy of data entry, accumulation, and maintenance in all aspects of what we do as an accounting and consulting Firm.
- Learns through Mentor or other Partners proper delegation and management of workload and demonstrates ability to properly delegate and manage workload.
Qualifications for Accounting Tax Senior Manager, Franchise Services:
- Required Experience and Education
- Six (6) to Ten (10) year's experience in tax, demonstrating a progression in complexity and scope.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of supervisory experience required.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in accounting.
- Must demonstrate high capabilities in client relationship and service roles.
- Current and valid CPA license is required. Must be a member in good standing with the AICPA and respective state societies
Associated topics: assistant gm, business coach, district manager, executive producer, lieutenant, petty officer, police captain, shift supervisor, supervisor, team lead
• Post ID: 27124557 mobile