Posted: Friday, November 3, 2017 12:41 AM
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
- The Assistant Manager supports the Restaurant General Manager by running great work shift and meeting Taco Bell standards. A successful candidate will have a positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Key responsibilities include supervising employees, ensuring customer satisfaction, overseeing operations.
- Friendly attitude, great customer service skills
- Strong verbal, reading and, strong math skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to oversee a team of associates in a fast-paced environment while insuring that all proper food safety precautions are satisfied
- Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude while delegating tasks and giving instructions
- Work effectively and safely in a changing environment
- Capable of making quick and appropriate decisions
- Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems
- 18 years old or older
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Able to work flexible hours
- Valid Driver's license and transportation
- Minimum of two years previous management experience
- Basic computer literacy
- Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and walk for long periods
Employment of this position requires an E-verify verification
Associated topics: assistant gm, executive producer, fire captain, fire chief, manager in training, petty officer, planning operations, police captain, project manager, shift lead
• Location: Mobile
• Post ID: 26026642 mobile