Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: www.pchresortscareers.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc. / Retirement Systems of Alabama. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Leads Inventory Management activities and staff in a given cluster or for a single hotel. Position has overall responsibility for managing rooms and function space inventory; ensures inventory is allocated and restricted properly to maximize revenue and profits. Ensures all rates, packages, and hotel sales strategy information is built in the hotel(s) inventory systems.
- Effective decision making skills
- Effective coaching and development skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to execute against the strategy; drive results
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong consensus building skills
- Effective conflict management skills
- Knowledge of total hotel revenue management concepts and processes
- Strong knowledge of revenue management systems
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems and processes
- Knowledge of guest rooms and function space including room set-up options, set-up and breakdown times, etc.
- Knowledge of all PCH Lodging products, cultures and brand strategies
- Ability to develop and implement successful sales strategies for multiple properties
- Knowledge of guest rooms and hotel operations
- Financial management skills e.g., ability to analyze P&L statements, develop operating budgets, forecasting and capital expenditure planning
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department
- Knowledge of group, catering and transient customer segments
- Strong presentation and platform skills
- Strong customer and associate relation skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
- Good training/facilitator skills
Education or Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelorâ€™s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here for more info: https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17001IMY&lang=en
• Post ID: 22964628 mobile