RN - Phy Practice/MDC Endocrinology/Seton Medical Management/FT Day - Providence Hospital, AL
Job ID: 207347
RN - Phy Practice/MDC Endocrinology/Seton Medical Management/FT Day
Additional Job Information
Title: RN - Phy Practice SMM
City, State: Mobile,AL
Location: Seton Medical Management
Department: MDC Endocrinology
Additional Job Details: FT Day
Thank you for your interest in Providence Hospital and its affiliated physician network, Providence Medical Group, longtime providers of quality healthcare to the people of Mobile.
Known for its historic streets lined with massive live oaks, Mobile is a picturesque city situated on Mobile Bay near the Gulf of Mexico. More than 600,000 people call Mobile home. Here you ll find a family-oriented community steeped in rich southern tradition with an eye to the future. Delicious seafood from nearby waters, year-round recreational opportunities, good schools and affordable housing create the area s desirable coastal lifestyle.
Founded in 1854 by the Daughters of Charity, Providence Hospital is a 349-bed comprehensive healthcare facility for emergency, cardiovascular, cancer, orthopedics, obstetrics and surgical services. Outpatient services include an outpatient diagnostic center and a freestanding rehabilitation and wellness center. Providence has been designated a Blue Distinction Center by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama for spine, hip and knee surgeries and has earned Gold status from the American Heart Association for its congestive heart failure program, reflecting a high level of performance in patient safety and outcomes. Primary care services are provided by Providence Medical Group through offices located across southeastern Mississippi and southern Alabama.
As part of Ascension the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world s largest Catholic health system Providence offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Our associates consistently give high ratings to their workplace engagement and leadership s support for their well-being. Every day, the work of our talented associates reflects an unwavering commitment to serve, to care and to heal.
The RN - Phy Practice SMM provides direct and indirect patient care in a physician practice including assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating of patient care.
- Assesses the physical and psychological status of patients, provides interventions/treatments and evaluates effectiveness of care to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Prepares patients for exams and procedures and assists physician with performing select minor procedures. Collects/records vital signs, performs diagnostic tests, administers medications and collects/prepares specimens. May perform phlebotomy.
- Performs other duties as assigned, scheduling tests and appointments, providing instruction for testing and procedures, calling in prescriptions and providing referrals.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and family and provides population appropriate education.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
- Six months experience preferred.
- Office nurse experience preferred.
How To Apply
Providence Hospital believes in transferring and promoting qualified employees to positions of increased responsibility or opportunity whenever that action is most appropriate.
Please note: Associates must have completed the six month entry probation period before applying for transfer to another position.
Please refer to Providence Hospital Transfer Policy 3.01.80 for additional information.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-###-####.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), ethnic or national origin, age (40 or over), citizenship, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunities for qualified disabled individuals.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care, ccu, coronary, intensive, nurse, nurse rn, psychiatric, surgery
• Post ID: 24358927 mobile