Registered Nurse (RN) - Located in West Texas, $15k sign-on bonus! (Mobile) - Hamilton Stone
RN’s – Multiple Opportunities
UP TO $15,000 SIGN ON BONUS
NOTE: THESE POSITIONS ARE LOCATED IN WEST TEXAS. Relocation assistance is available.
Our client, a large and growing health system in WEST TEXAS, is looking for RN's for a variety of different departments. They are looking for someone who wants to work in a close-knit community while still being part of a large regional health system with a lot of opportunity for career growth. Texas has no State Income Tax and is a Compact State so you may not have to get a license.
Come live where the cost of living is lower and the quality of life is higher!
- Low Cost of Living
- Year Round Recreation – Golf, tennis, lakes, hunting, etc.
- Great weather!
The hospital is willing to help with moving expenses for the right candidate.
The following departments are in need of RN's:
- Medical Med/Surg Unit
- Surgical Med/Surg Unit
- Telemetry Units
- Rehab Unit
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Medical Med/Surg Unit– Min 1 year med/surg
- Surgical Med/Surg Unit– Min 1-2 years
- Telemetry Units - Min 1 year med/surg
- Rehab Unit - Min 1 year med/surg
- Skilled Nursing Facility – Min 1 year LTC or med/surg
- $24.00 - $36.00 per hour depending upon license, experience, and education
- *BSN $1.25/hr differential
- Night and Evening differentials
- Up to $3000 moving expenses (reimbursed after one full pay period)
- Up to $15,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Full health, vacation, retirement, etc.
- There is no State Income Tax in Texas
- ADN, BSN, OR MSN degree from an accredited school
- Texas license or willingness to get a Texas license
- Texas is a Compact state
- AHA HealthCare Provider CPR
If you, or a colleague, would be interested in this position, contact us.
REMEMBER . . . GOOD JOBS ARE LIKE BANANAS – THEY GO QUICK!!!
• Post ID: 17472227 mobile